Friday, September 08, 2006

my blog is getting boring

....so I figured id post a few weird hands. For some reason I cant just cut and paste the hhs here without them getting butchered so ill just explain the hands. First off, I usually talk a decent amount of shit to the guys I dont want to play against simply because I either want them to tilt or I want them to leave...I was talking mad crap to this guy when this hand came up...

We both had $1000, playing 5/10nl. I was in mid position with AJ and made it $35 like normal. This guy calls from lp. The flop comes T88 and I bet the normal $65 and he calls. The turn is a T...at this point, I dont see him calling with anything unless he had a T or an 8, which isnt likely. So...I bet $140 and he calls again...ok. Im probably beat. The river is a J. Good and bad card for me. I check and he pushes for a huge overbet. Now I dont know wtf to do so I call and he shows his KQ.


About 2 minutes later against the same guy on a different table, this hand comes up...We both have $1000 again when I get A7d from mp. This guy limps from one position in front of me, I call, the sb calls and the bb checks. the flop comes Tc6d5d. The bb bets $30, our regular calls, I call and the sb folds. The turn is the 4d. Yay. BB checks, regular bets $127, I just call and the bb folds. I dont know or really care what he has here cause im stacking off reguardless. The river is a Jc and he pushes for $866. LOL. He has the 87 for a straight.


This morning, against a super aggressive regular this hand came up. We both had $1000 and this guy made it $40 from 1st position. I call from the sb with 66 and the bb also calls. The flop is 522, which is probably good for me. I check call his $90 bet, letting him bluff at it if he feels like it and saving money when im behind. The turn is a 7. I check call a $220 bet. At this point, he we both have about $650 left. I dont see him betting a hand like AA or KK on the river for fear of a slowplayed set, as I would probably play it the same way. So...in my mind, he either has a set, which is unlikely cause I dont think he raises tiny pairs from 1st position, or AK or AQ. So..a 3 comes on the river and I check calls his push and he has AK.

Ok...thats all for now. Im going to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home