Wednesday, November 08, 2006

fairly crappy day

Not much went right today. I got outdrawn a many many times, which usually makes for losing days. Totals so far...

9784 hands for $9332.90 profit at 11.92ptbb/100

Im not so sad with -$1400...it happens sometimes, I guess. I was planning on either jumping to 3/6 or going back to sngs after 10,000 hands...I guess I am going to try some 3/6, as I think the people are starting to figure out how I play at 2/4, believe it or not. I am considering, if I actually get good at this 6 max stuff, to jump limits every few days so people dont have time to figure out how I play....or maybe its a dumb idea...I guess ill figure that out when the time comes. Hopefully tomorrow goes well...I have been feeling kinda down...hopefully a nice solid day can change that.

2 Comments:

Blogger hotscud said...

hi,
i am an aspiring poker player and mostly play sngs. i was wondering if you have time to give some lessons. please let me know if you can spare some time and coach. my dream is to be a big winner in the sngs.

Thanks

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I do not coach...I know a few good people to go to on 2+2 that will coach you for around $200/hr though. Just make a post in the 2+2 sng forum asking and they will prob reply to it.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home