Tuesday, November 14, 2006

been fairly busy

Well, I havent posted for the last few days mianly because I havent been playing much and have been doing lots of nonpoker related stuff. I have played just a few sngs (like 30 or less) and lost like $3000 or something mainly due to running sickly bad, but it happens over 30 games all the time. I just dont really have the desire to sit and grind at sngs right now, especially since I have have $50,000 in my account that I would like to have before I start playing every $1100 that runs. I havent really been playing much cash games either but today, I got a strong desire to learn to play...so I bought a guys pokertracker database and studied his hands pretty much all day. This guy was/is a pretty solid winner from 3/6 up to 10/20 and is now playing 25/50 on full tilt, so hopefully I can put some of what I am learning to practice. I played like 500 hands tonight and made $1500 or so, which was nice. I was planning on playing more but I kept getting in spots where I would ask myself "what would that guy do" so I am going to study some more then go to sleep.

Also, I am most likely going to be moving my blog to a new site. It is bigjoe2003s and z32fanatics ( 2 of the best sng players around right now) site, which will most likely become the training ground for sng players looking to inprove. You can go to my blog site directly be going to http://www.sngicons.com/geeklog.php?topic=FieryJustice and clicking on the "First post here" link, and the next ones as soon as I post more. The people that run the site thought more people would know me as "fieryjustice" than "jcardshark" so we went with FJ. Let me know what you think. I will most likely be discontinuing this blog within a week or so. give me some feedback and let me know what you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home