Wednesday, November 15, 2006

pretty long day

The last 2 days I have gotten super tured around 7 pm or so...I haven taken a 2 hour nap both days that, I imagine, is verrrry -----ev. I am going to make sure that doesnt happen tomorrow. I played quite a bit of 3/6 today. I decided to play heads up with this that seemed to know what he was doing, mainly for experience playing with a backwards button. He was pwning me pretty good and eventually got up $600 on me from me basically never hitting a hand. I eventually hit a hand and and got back to even plus a little so that was nice. As for the rest of the session, I ran pretty awful, but that happens from time to time, I guess. I was going to call it a night around 2 am but Z32fanatic IMed me to tell me that JohnnyBax was at the final table of some mtt on stars. I started talking crap to him but he said it was a bad time, as they were playing for like 60k or so, so I left him alone. I was sitting here playing diablo2 when I got the bright idea to nut peddle cash games instead. I ended up getting almost even for the day, which is nice. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.

total cash game numbers over the last week or so...

9786 hands of 2/4 6 max nl for $9332.90 profit at 11.92ptbb/100 (shiiip)
6256 hands of 3/6 6 max nl for $1108.45 profit at 1.48ptbb/100 (please god let me run normal for just one day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home