Friday, November 17, 2006

Studying like I was back in college

Well...I got pwned for a nice $4000 yesterday...since then, I have decided to review most of the relevant hands out of this 200k hand history database I bought...I am basically going to go through all the hands and figure out what this guy does in every spot and just do what he does...So far, ive noticed that he plays very very different than the way I was playing...that is a good thing though...id rather to be ignorant than unlucky. I got through the As and Ks today...tomorrow will be the Qs Js and Ts and then the next day will hopefully be the sooted connectors...after that, my plan is to jump into 5/10 6 max on stars where no one knows me and hopefully pwn it nicely. I will probably give myself $15,000 -$20,000 to "gamble" with and hope for the best.
Due to my friend Dalimans success at betting sports, I have decided to do what he suggests and read sharp sports betting by Stanford Wong so that I can talk to him intelligently about the subject. I went 1-1-1 on the wong teasers last week. Right now, I have $5000 in play for this week on 10 teasers and will probably have a little more before Sunday. Also, UFC is this weekend. I follow a guy named Performify when it comes to UFC. This guy wins on almost every ufc card, which is just sick. Hopefully that will all go well...
I have also been trying to monitor what I eat, as I dont want to get fat. Ive been trying to pick stuff that is basically low fat and cals. Did you know that a $0.60 chicken pot pie has 24+ grams of fat?!?! Thats redic. Chicken teriyaki by lean cuisine has a whopping 2 grams of fat...their spaghetti has 3.5...Anyways, im going to try to not get fat like most old poker players...but being fat does make you lucky...so maybe I should eat those chicken pot pies.


Ok...I am going to make this as clear as I can...I am NOT going to be posting here anymore...This is my link to my new blog site...Z32fanatic, BigJoe2003 and Noodleman are all pretty good sng players and will also be keeping their blogs there...Please register and leave comments so I actually know if people are reading it or not. I appreciate it...

http://www.sngicons.com/geeklog.php?topic=FieryJustice

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I am keeping the blog up and actually trying to make it intresting. I bought a 2+2ers database. You can pm him at needbeer on there.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home